Friday, October 29, 2021

Jada Pinkett-Smith Needs A Change

 

Jada Pinkett Smith said she doesn't like fucking Will Smith anymore...

 'It's uncomfortable, but it's deeply healthy and I think around sex, because it's something that we don't talk about and there's so much fantasy around it.

 Okay she didn't exactly say "I don't like having sex with Will Smith anymore" but unless you're in high school you know exactly what she said.

 Let's take a quick test. Pay attention and maybe you'll learn something. Keep in mind I've been around the block a time or two. 

This will be graded Pass/Fail. Okay let's begin.

Let's say you're talking to your friend and she says one of two things..

1. I fucked my husband's brains out last night

2. Sex with Will is uncomfortable but healthy

Okay, which one sounds normal? 

If you said Number 2, you fail.  What are you 19 years old? Jesus you're an idiot. Look, let's cut to the chase, I don't want to be gross but if Jada is having some problems or needs to be in a "non-traditional" relationship, I'm extremely open minded. And I'm the greatest secret keeper alive. I don't know how she feels about white guys but I'm as white, and as pure as the driven snow. Hey maybe it's the change you need JP (I call her JP. It's a thing we have), what have you got to lose? Nothing, and being from California, if you divorce Will Smith for me, you get half of his money so everyone wins. Except for Will but you don't want to fuck him in the physical sense anyway so who cares.