Sunday, October 10, 2021

People Still Talkin' 'bout Katie Holmes


 People are still taking pictures of Katie Holmes and calling her "The Dawson's Creek star" even though Dawson's Creek went off the air 18 years ago. If you're 40 years old right now, Dawson's Creek stopped being on "network" (the CW) television when you were 22.  Still I guess you could probably stream it somewhere although I have no idea why you'd do that. 

And I hate to keep harping on this but, if you're the only person wearing a mask while you're walking down the street, you're a fucking fruit loop. I personally don't care if you walk around in a hard hat with two beers attached to it, but I have to tell you, this makes you look a little nutty to me. On the other hand, like a scarlet letter attached directly to your face, it lets me know you should be at the very least, kept at arms length. So I guess over all, this is actually a good thing, and it saves me a fuck ton of work. So keep saving the world everybody.