Tuesday, June 21, 2016

All Aboard!





 Ashley Graham is a plus-sized model? I have no idea. And I'm not going to take the easy way out and make a bunch of cheap jokes at her expense so I'll just let the stuff I'll block quote from the article speak for itself
... though 2016 has seen the 28-year-old become a MASSIVE star, Ashley is still strutting her stuff for the Canadian plus-size retailer that helped launch her into super stardom, modelling the fall 2016 lingerie collection for the brand in a new set of incredible images.
 'My 10th collection with Addition Elle is one of my favorites to date,' the model said in a statement. 'The styles have really evolved with my career, and me and we're able to PUSH THE BOUNDARIES a bit more with the success of each collection.'

Yes. Push those boundaries. Maybe push awa- NO!  She looks kind of like Cindy Crawford, if Cindy Crawford was...NO! Or should I say what did she... NO! I won't do it!  Toot toot! Enjoy your train ride!