Thursday, June 16, 2016

HOW! Are You Kate Beckinsale

My boss asked me to start an hour early today at the job that pays me money so I don't know how much I'll be able to write today. Hey if any of you want to start paying me for this you know where to reach me. Don't email me through the site though I'll never read it. But this early start business throws my whole schedule into chaos, so when I saw this picture of Kate Beckinsale dressed like an Indian squaw I thought "Man I'd like for her to smoke MY piece pipe" and then I remembered that's an antique my grandfather picked up when he was in New Mexico during the war so keep your hands off of my collectables Kate. Everybody knows you can't trust an Indian.

!!!SEXY UPDATE!!!  I think I managed to slap together a few extra hilarious posts today so check back!