Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Meghan Trainor is Controversial

There's been some controversy about whether or not Meghan Trainor was photo shopped in her video for that one song she does. I have no idea which one because of all the people that became famous in the last five years or so I think she is the worst of the worst and she's quite possibly among the most annoying women on Earth. If she wasn't famous, the way she talks and sings tells me she'd be the type to hang out in the most annoying bars on Clark Street -- you know, over by DePaul -- surrounded by super white guys in New York Yankees hats and cargo shorts and has a plan to be married by 25. "And if you plan on becoming anything other than a doctor or a lawyer you might as well forget it otherwise how are you going to support me while I stay home with our three kids?" And believe me I've met more than a few of those so I kind of know what I'm talking about. Anyway, the picture on the left is supposedly the photo shopped one but unless they photo shopped out a hot dog or a giant piece of cake they both look exactly the same to me. You're about six minutes into your 15 Meghan so I hope you're saving some of that money.