Thursday, June 9, 2016

Christiano Rinaldo Makes Money

Soccer mannequin Christiano Rinaldo became the highest paid "athlete" surpassing Floyd Mayweather Jr by earning $90 million dollars last year. Okay I only wrote this so the ladies would have a picture to look at. Soccer is stupid and boring and can literally be played with a bunch of balled up shipping tape or tightly wound up string which I have actually done. Have a good time watching your Third World game that in America is only played by toddlers and 11 year old girls so rich housewives that are home alone all summer while their husbands work and haven't had a chance to meet me yet have something for their kids to do so they can stay home all day and drink while they wait for me to make it to their neighborhood. Just settle down baby I'm on my way.