Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Selma Blair is Fun

This story actually started out about Sela Ward because I always get her confused with Selma Blair mainly because I'd never really heard much of Selma Blair because I thought everyone was talking about Sela Ward. And Sela Ward was... uh...fundamental during my maturing process. But step aside Sela there's a new Selma in town and frankly she sounds like a lot more fun
Blair, 43, was seated in first class, enjoying a glass of wine when she started to cry and talk about fears regarding an unnamed male.  "He burns my private parts. He won't let me eat or drink," she reportedly stated. "He beats me. He's going to kill me."

....the pilot called ahead to report that a passenger on board was mixing medication with alcohol
She's 43?! Wow.  Anyway, you should never mix medication with alcohol. Not without me anyway. I'll protect you from the bad people Selma. I'll be right here if you need me, NOT burning your private parts. I have no idea how to end this so I'll just say we should hang out some time. You know just us and some wine. And there won't be any pilots around ruining our fun. Jerks.