Sunday, March 22, 2020

Caprice Bourret is a Model

Caprice Bourret is a model. I've never heard of her but there she is, modeling around London, doing whatever it is models do. They said she's 48 but I'm not so sure I believe that. In case you're new here, I don't care how old she is, hot is hot, but they mention it so it gives me some extra words to help pad this story.

 The source said she's worried about catching the Coronavirus and to prove it she put on her surgical mask, her stretch pants and half top to show off her abs, and went meditating in a public park. Keep on fighting the good fight mighty warrior. Hey, if there can be an upside to a pandemic, it's given attention seekers what they crave, and mini-authoritarians the chance to push a lot of people around so at least that's something I guess.


!!!!UPDATE!!!! Surprise! She has an Instagram!