Thursday, March 26, 2020

Ramona Singer is Shocking

Ramona Singer is on The Real Housewives of New York (?) Most of the "Real Housewives" are seemingly only famous because of who they were married too, and not because they've actually done anything notable. Except for her, I didn't read the story to figure out who she married, and then subsequently divorced because in case you're new here, I don't care. I mostly use this to talk about girls I like.  The reason I say "except for her" is because she's 63 years old and makes Christie Brinkley look like a wrinkled up old hag. And that's more than enough reason to make her "famous" as far as I'm concerned. I'm actually shocked. She easily looks 45 as most of the tell tale signs are missing which is usually a sure give away. I'm not going to go into all of those right now (hands, feet, ankles, neck) because all of that is for you to learn on your own. I'm not your goddamn sensei.