Saturday, March 7, 2020

Winona Ryder Gets Political

 Winona Ryder was at a screening for her new movie "The Plot Against America" which is set to air on some channel I don't get. Probably Netflix or ShittyMovies+ or one of those things. I guess she's voting for the Big Lebowski in this year's election. I've seen that movie and I have to be honest I don't get it. I couldn't wait for it to be over, what is it that I missed about that movie? Is this one of those movies people pretend to like because it gives them the appearance of being cool or smart? Like A Clockwork Orange? I'm sure it's one of those things where it's probably me that's the problem.

 Anyway, I always thought Winona Ryder was cute blah blah blah... call me yadda yadda... But I don't know, she's starting to develop those crazy woman eyes. That can't be a good omen. She looks like the kind of lady that screams about Russians and how global warming is destroying the ozone layer and plastic straws being a tool of the Devil and winds up in a police chase that ends with her tearing up a bible while holding a knife to her own throat with 20 police guns aimed at her, and a picture of her in jail under a 5150 lockup.  You know what Winona? I really don't need those kinds of problems in my life right now.