Sunday, March 22, 2020

Katy Perry has a Bun in the Oven

 Katy Perry "hid her baby bump" when she went shopping at CVS. She had her dog with her too. I have so much more information about Katy Perry's womb you'd freak out. Orlando Bloom knocked her up, did you know that? Remember Orlando Bloom? I'm 100% positive I've written about him before, but I'm not looking because if I'm going to be totally honest with you, I couldn't possibly care less about any of this.

 I wonder if CVS gave her one of those big receipts everyone always talks about. Do you think she folds it up and puts it in her pocket or is she a receipt bagger? I myself usually say "No thanks I don't need a receipt". It's just one more thing to throw away. Let's see, what else can I talk about to make this more interesting. I'm glad to see middle aged women can wear Uggs? Is that a topic? Remember when only high school kids wore those? What a crazy time to be alive. Okay well I guess I'll be going now.