Sunday, March 15, 2020

Good Golly Miss Hurley


I know I said I wasn't going to write about Elizabeth Hurley anymore but Jesus Christ. Seriously she's almost not real.  Plus the Covid-19 scare has actually gotten worse. So it was either this, or how two people in New Jersey that died from Covid-19 instead of the 96 that have died so far from car accidents since January in the same state. You might tell me those are apples and oranges, and I'll accept that. But you're far, far more likely to have a person texting on their phone, or a drunk driver cross the double yellow line at 75 miles per hour slam into you head and instantly wipe you off the face of the Earth than you are to die from, or maybe even infect someone else with Covid-19. So by all means, keep buying water and toilet paper. Or you can join me and stare at the supernatural wonder that is Elizabeth Hurley. I know which one I'm doing. HEY! I said stare.