Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Jim Carrey is Hilarious

Jim Carrey is growing a beard for attention. Apparently he's going to do this until "we all go back to work" or something. Sure it's all for laughs and good clean fun when you can stay home for weeks or maybe even months (!) on end, and stare at the television because you have $180 million dollars in the bank and don't have to be worried about getting kicked out of the house you've lived in since 1999 because 51,000 people in a country with a population of 327,000,000 got sick, and everyone decided the best course of action was to literally shut down the entire planet.

 I'm sorry I don't mean to be snippy, but I have yet to receive one letter or email telling me I can skip any of this month's payments on any money I owe, but sure, go ahead, enjoy your little "gag". I'll just be over here deciding whether I want to buy food, or keep my house for another 30 days. At least for this month anyway, because it's likely neither one of those options will be available to me in April.

I have an even funnier idea. How about celebrities shut the fuck up for a while.