Friday, March 13, 2020

Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Deleted

Gwyneth Paltrow deleted a "tone deaf" post about shoes that are $875. Evidently, people think it's in bad taste while the whole Coronavirus thing is happening? I honestly have no idea what one thing has to do with the other, and you have to remember, the people that are freaking out and talking about this being a problem are following Gwyneth Paltrow on Instagram. But I guess it worked she took down the promoted post. I personally can't imagine paying $875 for sneakers but I guess people do. If they didn't, she wouldn't sell them.

  I don't know what people want anyone to do during this whole thing. Are you supposed to sit in a darkened room with your toilet paper, and bottled water and repent for your sins until someone tells you it's okay to go outside again? I guess maybe that's what you're supposed to do, I mean shaming worked on her, she took down the post. As if any on those losers could buy $875 shoes anyway. I don't think every piece of clothing I own adds up to $875. My last three cars cost less than $875 so I don't know who's buying this garbage anyway.