Thursday, March 19, 2020

Jennifer Garner is Cute

Jennifer Garner got a phone call. Pretty exciting isn't it? I love girls in jeans and running shoes, it's not a weird fetish or anything I just think they look relaxed and normal. Like you could say "Hey let's go to the zoo" and they could and you wouldn't have to worry about them slowing you down because they're walking around in four inch heels all day.  I don't know how else to explain it. I know it's very weird but the fact that she's dressed like that is probably 99% of the reason why I wrote this, because I don't even remember the last movie she was in, and I guess she probably doesn't have to be in movies anymore because I imagine Capitol One is probably shipping money to her every week in a private armored car. To be fair she was married to Ben Affleck and she'll never live that down, but life is funny like that.