Monday, March 23, 2020

Jennifer Aniston is Cleaning Up

Jen (as in Jennifer Aniston to you dopes), is cleaning out her closets while she's self isolating during the Covid-19 thing. This may come as a shock but I have surprisingly good taste for "a man" and if you want, I can come over and tell you what to keep and what should go, you know,  if you want to try stuff on for me. Good lord she gets better looking every day.

 There is one small problem however. Ellen DeGeneres said she's calling Jen "every 30 minutes" while she's social distancing and I'll be honest it's making me a little nervous. Sometimes people get a little "experimental" later in life and I just don't want anyone interfering with what we have. If it was Kate Beckinsale...okay I get it. And you know, I may even encourage that a little. A sort of behind the scenes thing. I'm sure Ellen is very nice. She seems nice and everything but I'm betting she wants to keep her "gold star", which I'd like to stress is fine with me just quit being so pushy okay Ellen? We can all see right through your little game.