Saturday, March 28, 2020

Neil Finn is Surprising

Crowded House singer Neil Finn bought a $7 million dollar house in California. Uummm...What? Why does the guy from Crowded House have $7 million dollars to spend on a house. I bet this is one of those false news stories put out by his management company to make their client look more successful than he is. I have some questions. Do you know how much money you have to have to buy a $7 million dollar house? I don't either but it's a lot. You don't mortgage something like that, you write a check. Has anybody thought about Crowded House since 1989? No. They haven't. Why does the guy from Crowded House still have a management company? I don't know either. So many questions need to be answered but our time is very, very limited on Earth and I can't sit here all day talking about a band that I thought stopped existing 30 years ago