Monday, March 30, 2020

Ashley Roberts Does This

Ashley Roberts - I think she's in the Pussycat Dolls - posted a picture on her Instagram (left). I suppose probably because she's stuck inside and can't go to any kind of bar or nightclub and get shit faced wasted, and wind up in a gutter at 3 am. There was another picture included with this magical update that included her and Amanda Holden in the iHeart Radio studio? I think? I've mentioned Amanda Holden before. here, and here.  And believe it or not it's the second picture in this series that caught my attention. And I wrote this mostly to say that, if I saw these two women out anywhere, I would avoid them like they were covered in poison tipped razor blades. If you don't know why, you're 24 years old or younger. It's sort of an instinct you develop over time, you're just going to have to trust me on this. I'm here to help you, let my experience be your guide. Just imagine me as a good looking Yoda.