Thursday, March 19, 2020

Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are in Jail

In case you guys didn't know, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are constantly in the celebrity rags. She's an actress from India and he's an idiot from Texas. This week they're self-quarantining, at least according to them and anyone willing to listen to them. Hopefully for the next 36 months. Otherwise I have zero idea why people are constantly talking about these two. Because she's attractive and he isn't? That's certainly a possibility. I dated a girl from India once. R. Singh. I think about her every now and then, and I'll tell you, she was shockingly attractive. Better looking than Priyanka Chopra, I can tell you that much. For real. I have absolutely no idea what she saw in me but sometimes you get those weird anomalies I guess. Like when a peregrine falcon makes friends with a frog or something like you see on The Dodo or Animal Planet. Know what I mean? Whatever, fuck these two who cares.