Friday, April 2, 2021

Amelia Gray Hamlin is Almost Famous


 Amelia Gray Hamlin is suddenly all over the place. Even I've written about her before. See? This is what having money and a famous parent gets you. You can be an exceedingly average, or even slightly below average girl in a bikini like Amelia, and celebrity gossip sites will write fawning stories about you. I say average because she is. I could probably go to a shopping mall right now and find a more "photo ready" woman.  I don't want to be mean for no reason because she's probably very nice, and she's just one half step above being a normal civilian, and she may just be misguided and bored. 

 It's possible she simply has nothing else to do and is killing time ironically, because it's not as if there's a huge shortage of average looking people posting underwear pictures of themselves everywhere. And Gen Z thinks they all deserve to be famous for some reason. And besides wearing her underwear/bikini in public, what else is she offering? It's not as if she's doing card tricks or pulling a rabbit out of a hat or anything. I don't know man I don't have kids and you raised these people, so I think you all should share the blame for this.