Monday, April 5, 2021

Maren Morris has a Body


 Maren Morris said she's proud of her "post baby body" (left) and you know what? So am I

'am never saying “trying to get my body back” again. no one took it, i didn’t lose it like a set of keys,' she captioned a snap of her flaunting her curves in bed.

'the pressure we put on mothers to “snap back” is insurmountable and deeply troublesome,' she added.

 Okay 30 year old. I love how they call that "curvy", which is exactly the same word they use to describe Lizzo, and she walks around looking like a hippopotamus with a gland problem. I think they need to get a new range of words to describe these people. Maren Morris still makes music but I have no idea what kind, and I'll never find out as long as I live. Frankly, I like her more in the picture on the left than the one on the right, where she was at some awards ceremony looking like Morticia Addams going out to dinner at Chez Louis or whatever but I'm not married to her so I can't say anything.