Tuesday, April 27, 2021

BREAKING CARRIE ANN INABA NEWS

 

Carrie Ann Inaba is leaving The Talk, which is sort of an even dumber version of The View. I think. Either way I'd never heard of her before her announcement so I assume her "mental health" break will do her a lot of good because at least no one will be bothering her for her autograph. But I guess after today she's a ghost. Here's her statement. I know you care...

'Hi everyone. So I wanted to let you know personally that I have decided to take a leave of absence from The Talk to focus on my well being. I know you guys understand, health is the most important thing.'

 'I appreciate your support. I appreciate the love and support from The Talk family. And I hope to be back soon. Take care. And I'll keep you updated. Thank you.

 Wherever will they find a wine chugging, middle-aged, suburban woman with anxiety issues to take her place? I have an idea, if they really need to find her replacement, maybe try a random Target or Trader Joe's.