Thursday, April 22, 2021

Gwyneth Paltrow has New Duds


 They said Gwyneth Paltrow posed "effortlessly" in "simple duds" (haha duds? wtf). Simple duds. the top she's wearing in that picture is $225. The pants? $495. Nearly $800 for that. I could buy 40 pairs of jeans at JCPenney for $800 and never have to buy pants again for as along as I live. Why on God's Green Earth would you pay $800 for that? Is it somehow better than a black top and shorts you'd buy at Walmart for $12? How. I'm asking you. And I'm going to need you to provide some kind of verifiable proof that the $800 clothes are better than the $12 clothes. Here's a hint. They aren't.  I realize she has crap to sell to you idiots, and thousands and thousands of people will buy this, guaranteed. If she wasn't so attractive I'd send her a nasty letter. I might anyway. If that's what you want Gwen...