Monday, April 5, 2021

DMX is Sick


 Rapper DMX is on life support and is brain dead after a reported overdose/heart attack

Last night (ED: Friday) Earl 'DMX' Simmons was rushed to the hospital after collapsing at home. At this time he remains in ICU in critical condition. Earl has been a warrior his entire life. This situation represents yet another road he must conquer." The rep goes on ... "The Simmons Family appreciates the overwhelming outpouring of heartfelt love, encouragement, support and prayers for Earl. Earl is someone whose life and music have been a source of inspiration and strength to so many people around the world. It is reassuring to see his fans return that same passion and energy to him during his time of need."

 His FIFTEEN children have gathered at the hospital to be near him, and reports are sort of all over the place. But that happens I guess. After 50, you can't do drugs like you used to, your body can't take it. You're supposed to be dead from them or have outgrown it by that point anyway. 

 Still he wasn't shot to death so I guess that's something. I can't really add too much more because I thought DMX was part of Run DMC so all I can do is tell you what other people are saying, and I have a feeling I'm about to stop caring about this so you can check back if you want, but you might be wasting your time. 

!!!NON-SEXY UPDATE!!!!   

As far as I know he's still on life support and probably will be until his 15 kids split up future album royalties and t-shirt sales. I'll keep updating this as I get news (I won't).