Monday, April 5, 2021

Kate Middleton is Around


 Here's my occasional Kate Middleton is strangely sexy story I decided to write for no reason. Okay I'll be honest, it's mostly because I didn't feel like looking for anything else, plus I like her. I say strangely sexy because I sort of get the idea I'm not supposed to think that for some reason, so maybe that's the reason I think she is? I'm sure it's all very psychological, but she really is. She's not really attractive in a "Look how hot she is" sense, she's sexy. There's a difference. Plus she has that accent.  

None of it matters anyway because she'd never divorce her current "husband" no matter how attractive and muscular the blogger writing about her is. In case you're wondering, she was standing next to some weirdo so I just cropped him out of the picture. I didn't want him spoiling this thing her and I have.