Thursday, April 22, 2021

Aubrey Plaza Loves her Mas - I Mean Dogs


 Aubrey Plaza was walking her dogs outside by herself while wearing a mask, "But what if there are other people around?" someone dumb might ask. Well there wasn't, there's video of her doing this, which I'm not embedding because I don't know how and refuse to learn, and there isn't another soul in sight, save for the creepy camera man that was across the street stalking her and taking her picture. 

I've said some nice things about Aubrey Plaza in the past but that's all over now. Nearly half of the country has received the vaccine, almost half of the states have lifted nearly all restrictions, yet you people are still walking around like it's April 2020. Don't you learn anything? Don't you read? Doesn't your thinking evolve at all? What's it like to live in a near constant state of ignorance? Does it hurt? Because it should. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind about anything because it's become pretty clear to me that some of you people don't think at all.