Friday, April 30, 2021

Anne Heche is Around


 Remember when Anne Heche was a lesbian? And famous? She may still be, but I haven't thought about Anne Heche in at least 20 years. She was a movie star - she was in Donnie Brasco with Johnny Depp for God's sake. Then she became gay, then she dated Ellen DeGeneres and now she's on Tik Tok. This particular Tik Tok was about how Ellen didn't want her to dress sexy when they were out in public. No offense, but I think Ellen can handle the not being sexy stuff all by herself. 

So it seems like Ellen DeGeneres is the kiss of death. Hell, Ellen even pretty much destroyed her own talk show. Maybe people should stay away from her. I feel bad for Anne though. I don't know why, but she seems cool enough to me. I don't get a weird vibe from her like I do with other celebrities. Or, I didn't until I found out she's making Tik Tok videos. There won't be anymore links because my hand hurts.

Hey if you decide to switch back, you know where to find me. Hanging out by the dumpsters behind O’Reilly Auto Parts on Mannheim Road.