Friday, April 9, 2021

Iggy Azalea is Popular


 Iggy Azalea posted a bunch of private messages from various "celebrities" and "rappers" (ED: their description, not mine) begging her for sex. She hid their names so I don't know which ones, but if she's interested she better hurry before they get gunned down somewhere. 

 I don't know why she did this, but my guess is it's some sort of bizarre brag. Imagine being desperate enough to beg Izzy Azalea for sex. One even offered to pay her. Of all the famous, wealthy, attractive women in the world you landed on her. Seriously. 

 You guys really need to try to up your standards a little bit. Aim a little higher, I mean, wouldn't you rather be turned down by Margot Robbie? "I asked Margot Robbie to sleep with me but she said no." Ooorr  I asked to sleep with Iggy Azalea but she said no." Which sounds better and frankly, more realistic?