Friday, April 9, 2021

!!!!BIG JHONNI BLAZE UPDATE!!!!

 

 


 

 

 

Here's that Jhonni Blaze story I told you about where I got that take down notice in case you want to read the "offending" story. You don't. Seriously, who gives a shit about this person? Guys with $6000 rims on their car that live in $300 a month apartments? Anyway, if you want to read it, here it is . I removed whatever I thought might be the reason for it's take down including a link and a picture. 

I looked for a new picture of her to go along with this but decided it was better to just have no photos of her at all. Take my word for it.


So it is copy and pasted for all to see...


I guess Jhonni Blaze is on a TV show called 'Love and Hip Hop New York'  And of course she has a sex tape now because who doesn't? If you can't watch Animal Planet on the mating habits of the Florida manatee right now I bet you could probably find it online somewhere...

I like to joke I don't care....... But this is what happens when you or your daddy's connect fall through with the drugs and you relapse on the red carpet.... Wtf is she wearing? She got her daddy cup on in her pants LOL"
She added that she's been a "thot" in the past and said that's how she knows Diamond is one now.
"she in them cars and bathrooms with rich and Cisco to much LOL".

I linked the story I found on her right here and I even included that blurb but I have no idea what they're talking about or if that even sends you to the link. I read it twice but I don't speak ghetto idiot so I still don't know what it says.