Friday, April 30, 2021

Donna D'Errico has an Umbrella


Hello. Welcome back to MILFS-A-Poppin' This is Donna D'Errico and this continues our study of hot women over 50. She's 53 years old. I don't know what is going on. It's shocking. Honestly I'm searching for things to say and I've written about Donna before.  And I'll keep writing about Donna. Is this all Hollywood trickery? The last woman was from England so that rules that out. Is there something in the water? Chemical preservatives in the food? 

Honestly I don't really care. The people I really feel bad for are these women. Have you seen what dudes look like that are over 50? I know dudes that are over 50 and it ain't pretty. You guys better start upping your game or me and Donna are going to laugh at you over a couple of drinks. Isn't that right Donna?