Friday, April 30, 2021

Halle Berry is Frumpled


 Halle Berry was at the Oscars the other day or whenever, and remember when I said I didn't care about her hair? Guess what. I do. Long is fine, short is fine but not this. She looks like she fell out of a moving car or something. Actually, that looks like one of those mugshots you see on Monday morning after a big weekend in Portland or some other Pacific Northwest Shithole. I can imagine the cops waking her up after she passed out at a bus stop in Moses Lake, Washington or something like that, and instead of putting her in jail they sent her to the Academy Awards. We can get through this Halle. I'll stand by you through thick and thin and bad wigs. That is a wig, right? I'm sorry your hairdresser used a Flowbee after you fell asleep in the chair, you really have to watch those people.