Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Jojo Siwa is Gay. Somebody.


 Jojo Siwa made the news because she's gay now I guess. I don't know when this actually happened, but she's 17 years old so it couldn't have been all that long ago. I don't have kids and therefore, I don't have to watch The Disney Channel, so I didn't even know she existed until about 13 hours ago so I don't know who she's sleeping with, even though I think it's unlikely a 17 year old is actually sleeping with anybody. Yes even in this day and age.  I think it's a little weird that grown ups, and middle-aged adults are paying attention to the sexuality of someone that could potentially be a junior in high school, and may still be learning how to drive a car. Here's a list of the age of consent in North America if you guys need to keep things legal.  Hey I guess everyone needs a hobby. No one said it had to be a good one.