Monday, April 12, 2021

Paul Gascoigne is Lying


The article which I'm not linking, says this is Paul Gascoigne. He's described as a media personality in whatever country he comes from. Probably England. Or Wales. Or God only knows where. The article also described him as FIFTY THREE YEARS OLD. No fucking way that guy is 53 years old. Brad Pitt is 57 years oldPaul Rudd is 52 years oldHugh Jackman is 52 years old. If you want to go old school, here's Charles Bronson in 1973 when he was 53 years old.  And also here's David Guetta on the beach. He's 53 too. I have to stop posting those now because if I suddenly die, my search history is going to be filled with ripped dad's with their shirts off. Needless to say, if you think I think Paul Gascoigne is 53 I don't. He's full of shit.

I realize Hollywood and it's offshoots want you to suspend disbelief for things like explosions in space, and guns firing bullets on a planet with no atmosphere, and okay fine, I'll do that. But I won't for one second believe that Yoda looking person up there is 53 years old. I'm actually insulted someone would think I'd believe that. If that guy's 53 years old, I'm the King of Jupiter, and I visited Earth to invent the Atom Bomb. And I had to look up how to spell the word "atom" so I can promise you I didn't do either of those things.