Saturday, April 17, 2021

Lottie Moss is Really Cute


 It's Saturday and I have to work so I don't know. Here's Lottie Moss eating or something. Isn't she cute? I think she's really cute. She supposedly 23 years old but I'm still not buying that. 28? Maybe. Anyway, I have no idea why she's in the celebrity rags every day, I don't think she even really does anything. Okay so she's Kate Moss' sister, but Kate Moss was famous 30 years ago so, so what. I don't even really know if most people remember who Kate Moss is. I don't even remember what she looks like and I'm talking about Kate Moss right now.  I write about Lottie Moss because she's attractive, but that's different from why they write about her and like I said, I don't know why they write about her. Lottie Moss is cute and everything but if they stopped talking about her this afternoon, in 20 minutes I'd forget she was even alive. Let's be honest, it's not like there's a shortage of cute blonde girls with big boobs on the internet. Remember Kate Upton? Yeah, I didn't think you did.