Thursday, April 15, 2021

Reese Witherspoon is 45


 Reese Witherspoon posted some pictures on Instagram of her in a dress. Maybe she's their new spokeswoman. Draper James? I honestly don't know. The original story said she looked "half her age" and that's the main thrust of this. She's 45. So what. I do not understand this fixation on people's ages you people have. What possible difference could it make. 

What if I told you she was 25? Or 35? does it matter? And if it does, Why? You have people like Paul Howeveryouspellhisname lying about being 53, and for what? To look better to a bunch of teenagers? You know who pays attention to teenagers? No one that's who. Whatever I'll never change anyone's mind so you just keep worrying about how old Reese Witherspoon is for whatever reason you want to do that I'm sick of talking about it.