Friday, April 16, 2021

Kim Cattrall is Fibbing


 Kim Cattrall put on a "jumper" her mom gave to her when she was 17 and proclaimed...

 'My Mum bought me this sweater to keep me warm through my 1st NYC winter of 1973. Still have it. Still fits.'

My mum? Did she suddenly become a British citizen? I have a hard time poking fun at a woman that was in one of, if not the single greatest movie ever made, Big Trouble in Little China,  but she's wearing a mask inside her own house so you can see why I'm starting to have a problem with her. And no, none of my clothes from when I was 17 would still fit me today. Mostly because I've become so huge from lifting weights. Frankly that thing looks big on her even now so I'm thinking mom probably planned ahead a little when she bought that or made it so I'm not terribly impressed. 

Sorry Kim, maybe if you lost the mask I'd be on your side but I won't trust someone that's so desperate to prove she's a good person.