Monday, November 18, 2019

A John Hamm Mystery

OMGOMGOMGOMG!! Are John Hamm and Lindsay Shookus dating?! There are rumors that they are! WOULDN'T THAT BE WONDERFUL?!?!!?!?

 Seriously who gives a fuck. I don't know who she is, and I mostly lost track of him after Mad Men went off the air, what, five years ago? And even then I didn't watch it.  Somehow he's managed to stay somewhat in the public eye,  probably by being on some different show I don't watch or in some super hero movie I've never heard of. "Big Dick Man"? I bet that's what it's called, because basically all I know is, he apparently has a big dick, because I saw a picture of him on the internet that people were sharing showing that he indeed has a big dick. Seriously, that's all I know about him. Although it's just as likely he had a big dildo stuffed down his pants to give that appearance.  And if you think people in Hollywood wouldn't stoop to a stunt like that for attention, someone needs to get you a one way ticket home from your vacation in Fantasyland.

 And I think the story I barely looked at said she's a producer. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess her job has something to do with HBO, but I won't pay extra for a cable channel to be yelled at by smugnorant assholes like Bill Maher, when I can get all of that I want on Twitter and Facebook for free. Good luck you too wacky kids. Maybe invite me to the wedding or something. I already got you guys coupons for Emmy Polish.