Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Kate Beckinale is Back

 Kate Beckinsale went out on Saturday night. Pretty exciting. A party? Shopping? Big deal, I mean seriously. She's not in any movies coming up that I'm aware of. Not even any TV shows. I'm not in the know enough to know why these "stories" come in surges like this. I haven't really heard much about Kate Beckinsale for the last couple of months and then all the sudden everyone is writing about her. Why?

 Don't get me wrong I'm always happy to read about Kate Beckinsale, but who - besides me - could be interested in Kate Beckinsale walking around in leggings while shopping? Let's face it, she may be supernaturally hot, but she isn't exactly A-List anymore, I'm just wondering how the Hollywood machine works. Does she pay for this? Does a manager or PR company foot the bill? I've read some stories over the years alluding to this kind of thing. Call me cynical but I have to imagine someone says, "We need to get your name in the papers some more and it's going to cost $10,000", or whatever number it is, and somebody, somewhere writes a check to some paparazzi company and they say "Okay we'll see you for 10 days starting next week".  I just did a quick Google search for answers but I'll have to refine my search. I'm genuinely curious now. I'll look around a little bit. Stay tuned for my huge celebrity expose. Unless Kate wants to bribe me to keep it under my hat if you know what I'm saying. Cash is fine.