Thursday, November 14, 2019

Kelsea Ballerini is a Bombshell

Kelsea Ballerini seems to be the "It" girl of the moment. It comes in floods. You have no idea how many stories I've seen about her in just the last couple of days. That's why you see me write so much about the same people. They're the only ones in the news. Somebody at some record company somewhere is desperate for their investment to pay off I guess, so someone hands someone a bag full of money with a dollar sign on it, and people write about these people for a few months before they're flushed down a memory hole somewhere. Well, someone handed someone a really big bag this time to get them to call Kelsea a "bombshell" which I guess is true if you don't know what girls look like. I'm sure she's very sweet but c'mon man, let's be serious. Who knows maybe 30 years from now everyone will be rushing to buy tickets for The Klsea Ballerini Farewell Tour. It could happen.