Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Bad Azz Died

Oh look another rapper died. !!!SURPRISE!!! "Bad Azz"? This time apparently while actually IN jail in what's become known as The Double Whammy.  I'll assume he wasn't shot but I guess you never know, it's possible somebody keistered in a large caliber handgun. Prisoners can be super inventive.

  From this point going forward I'll try to link the last story I wrote about the untimely incarceration or demise of future rappers because I've written too many of them for me to bother with especially considering I have almost no idea who 99.8% of these people are. And most of the links to other stories will be included in the older ones.

  Godspeed Bad Azz, I assume because you were in jail you're probably going to spend eternity boiling in Hell so have a good trip.