Saturday, November 23, 2019

Elizabeth Hurley is Good at Halloween

Elizabeth Hurley dressed like this for Halloween and here it is 22 days later and I'm only just now finding out. I thought you people were my friends. She posted it on her Instagram which I'm linking, but be warned. It's all just her. I realize that's the point of Instagram, but what I mean is she doesn't seem to talk about anything else. Nothing. No food, no hobbies, no "I like this flower", nothing. I went back through almost three years of posts. and I counted approximately 11 pictures that have something else besides Elizabeth Hurley in them. How depressing. It's actually kind of shocking. What kind of world do you live in when that's the only thing you can talk about? I know she's a celebrity so things may be a little different for her, but I've seen other celebrity accounts and at least they seem human. I have to admit I feel sort of bad for her now but don't worry Liz (I call her Liz), if you want to get together and discover some new things I'm just a phone call away.