Monday, November 11, 2019

Kate Hudson Likes 'em Greasy

Kate Hudson was at a Baby2Baby award show. At least I think that's what they said it was, but this actually happened a couple of days ago and I just got around to writing about it so the details are a little fuzzy. Her boyfriend, Emperor Hirohito or whatever the fuck his name is (I looked it up it's Danny Fujikawa), has apparently decided showers aren't really his thing. He always look so greasy. Maybe he just got out of the shower and he's still wet, I guess that's possible.  But she looks great. Like really great. Shockingly great. She basically looks like this rich woman fantasy I've had where...okay whoa never mind. Anyway, I was going to crop him out, as he's utterly unnecessary but I'm a fair guy so I didn't. I don't know how to end this so I'll just like to add, call me Kate.