Monday, November 11, 2019

Kelsea Ballerini is Most likely Human

Kelsea Ballerini is a country singer (?) that was nominated for a People's Choice Award, which I'd forgotten all about. Pretty much like Kelsea Ballerini will be in about three months. I don't think she won but she may have. For all I know she swept every category. And judging by the pictures I saw of her, her entire life has been planned for this moment so she could take a bunch of selfies and post them on Instagram. I'll be honest, I have no idea whether or not she's a talented singer because I've never heard her (she's not),  but she looks like any one of a billion other "social media personalities". Fake, plastic, blonde, rail thin, insincere, filtered, etc. etc... Having said all that I wish her all the best during her 24 month long career. You better save some of those paychecks "Kelsea".