Saturday, November 2, 2019

Britney In Wonderland

There's a possibility that I write about Britney Spears too much. I know that.  If you want me to write about you all you have to do is be hot and dress like my Alice in Wonderland sex fantasy. That should be easy for you to remember. She looks good in blue don't you think? Like really good. It's her color. Although I'm still 100% against the black heels. Not in general, believe me I do like them, just not with that outfit. Wouldn't red have been better? Listen Britney, I'm available to help dress you. We can have tea, or maybe punch, and I'll pick out your clothes and watch while you try them on.  Maybe we can playfully slap each other and watch cartoons and see where it goes from there you know? I was going to talk about how much I like the flooring in her house, and how it's probably not safe to have that area rug on a slippery tile floor like that but now I'm thinking about playfully slap fighting Britney Spears and I gotta go.