Saturday, November 9, 2019

Am I Sorry? No Not Really, Trust Me

I sometimes wonder who these people are. Random accounts I stumble across that have me blocked on Twitter are always very weird to me. I've never seen this person - ever - so I wouldn't know to block them. I poked around some of the links that were in their bio that I could see, and of course it's all the usual super-hyper -activist stuff. You know, drooling and thrashing and breathing fire over whatever latest political thing is happening, that the TV told them to be mad about.

 They probably still wake up mad and sweaty about the election and go to bed mad about gas prices or pollution or the way the bus schedule changed or how the guy didn't say thanks for holding the door for them at the gas station or how the neighbors cat is pooping in their flowers or whatever rattles around in their head. Oh sure they look normal and can even smile in your face and be nice but inside it's probably a steaming cauldron of rage and noise that probably needs medication to fix. And it's not just this person. I see a couple of them a week.Which is fine believe me it's probably better they aren't around me, I've been around a bit and these types are better left alone with their demons, and I'd wind up muting them anyway.  I don't know I guess that's how the internet goes