Wednesday, November 6, 2019

T.I is Nuts

Library card holder T.I . says he goes to the gynecologist with his daughter to make sure she's still a virgin
“This is the thing. Deyjah’s 18, just graduated high school now and she’s attending her first year of college, figuring it out for herself,” the rapper said. “And yes, not only have we had the [sex] conversation, we have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen.”
I'm sorry that's beyond ridiculous but I think it's hilarious that that's what people on the internet get mad at a rapper for. Here are just a few stories I've written about rappers that have either been murdered of sent to prison FOREVER.  There are even more links inside each one of those stories but I can't link them all, I don't get paid for this you know. Making sure your daughter is a virgin is bizarre but...I don't know man. It hardly seems much worse than all the other stuff they've been rapping about for 30 odd plus years. Oh by the way here's at least a partial list of rappers that are currently in prison for various crimes ranging from perjury to murder. Some for life. You guys have a weird sense of morality I can tell you that much.

If I were a better writer instead of just some dumb asshole with a computer, I could probably explain my position better. "I excuse these abhorrent behaviors, but not this abhorrent behavior"? Is that better? Whatever, I understand what I'm saying, and frankly, what you think isn't all that important.