Monday, November 18, 2019

Polina Glen Hits the Highway

Here's Johnny Depp's 24 year old "Go-Go dancer" (stripper) girlfriend Polina Glen that I was talking about earlier. I guess she split back to her home country of Belaeurasiussia or wherever the fuck, after she found out that dating a movie star like Johnny Depp might attract attention.
 "... it was his "level of celebrity" paired with his "ongoing battle" with ex-wife Amber Heard, that "grew too much for her."
 Gee no kidding. I'm not sure why she didn't think of this before hand. I assume she's probably not very bright. Did a hot 24 year old stripper just start dating a 56 year old guy she didn't recognize as MOVIE STAR JOHNNY DEPP because she thought he was cute? That doesn't seem very likely but hey I guess you never know.  Oh well, too bad for him I guess, because she's certainly attractive, and he looks like a burned out skeleton warrior from some futuristic wasteland movie. But hey who knows maybe that's her "thing". Good luck in Beluga, Polina we'll miss you.The world needs more hot and brave 24 year olds that will date 56 year old men.