Sunday, November 17, 2019

Happy Trails?

As usual I spent the last couple of days scrolling around looking for stuff to write about but there isn't much that's new or anything that really moved me, I honestly don't know why. It's all the same people all the time. The Kardashians, All of those Olivias, Plasticine Instagram "models" with tight faces, zero personality and fake smiles etc., etc., etc...Usually December is the awful month, with that week between Christmas and New Year's Eve being especially bad, but who knows maybe it's starting to spread. I did see something about Johnny Depp, and how his new girlfriend took off or something but I don't know, I'll have to look at it.

 I may be rethinking my whole Twitter "career" as it is anyway, and that's one of the last places anyone comes from to visit this shit-hole blog, but I haven't decided 100% yet. Twitter is already a toxic garbage dump filled mostly with the mentally ill that have - for some reason -  decided a political ideology is their entire personality, and reason for existing, can you imagine what that place is going to be like if Donald Trump gets re-elected? It's hard to write around that, so maybe I should get out ahead of it and hang it up now, but I don't know, like I said I haven't decided. We still have a year.

By the way, I managed to see this person's account that has me blocked and now I'm really pissed off. Their account is such a piece of shit,  the fact that they blocked me is actually an insult. Anyway, whatever, it's not important. I may even take this post down after a while. Maybe it's all just a mood I'll see.