Thursday, November 28, 2019

Vin Diesel for the Ladies

 I know I write an awful lot about women. It's probably not fair and maybe a little boring but, they say write what you know and I'm a dude so if there's one thing I know, it's women. I know a lot about women. My favorite thing about women is how they're hatched from eggs in magical fairy forests where it snows up and it's always sunny and warm. That's how much I know about women.

 So in fairness I decided to write about a hunky Vin Diesel preparing for his new movie "Skin Flute No. 9" and what was described as his "ripped dad bod" instead of what it really looks like. A giant illiterate walking shaved gorilla penis. That's the media for you, always covering for Hollywood liberals. But knowing women the way I do, I know you're going to right click and save this picture of him and his Barca underwear pumping some iron in the gym. So go right ahead. I'm here to fulfill all of your sexual fantasies.