Monday, November 11, 2019

A Touch of Gray

Keanu Reeves (I'm sick of checking that I've spelled his name right) has a girlfriend named Alexandra Grant that people are having a shit-fit over. Apparently this shit-fit is occurring because she doesn't dye her hair. I can tell you that if my hair was that gray, I'd die it so fucking black you'd think light couldn't escape the gravity my head produces. But if she wants to walk around looking 30 years older than she is, and also like 74 year old Helen Mirren that's up to her.

 I'm not against gray hair any more than I would be against brown, black, red, purple, blue, or blonde but she's 46. Six years older than Kate Hudson, and the difference of six years in terms of people that age is negligible at best. Between the ages of 35 and 60 people are basically the same. Age differences in that range are mostly strictly numerical at that point,  so you can see where the gray hair-phobia begins. Anyway it's her hair, she can color it or not, if she's a nice person and smart, and funny the color of her hair means exactly zero. And I don't understand why no one has pointed out a more important fact, that Keanu looks like someone shaved a chimpanzee's face and put a suit on him. I bet he looks adorable dressed like a little cowboy.